Wednesday, January 4, 2012

More Greenhouse updates!

I am terribly behind in my blogging and in my greenhouse project reports.  Forgive me.
We have the posts set and up, the framing for the roof done and the roof went on a few weeks before we left for Christmas break.  Now, we are to the point where we need to start putting up the windows for the walls.

There's just one thing wrong with that.  Some of our windows have since been knocked over by strong winds and broken.  This isn't a huge problem as we have plenty windows and people keep volunteering more.  But it means out initial window "layouts" will no longer be possible.  So, when we start putting them up, it will be from square one.... a real trial and error process.
So that's where we stand thus far.  We are hoping to be able to put up windows this weekend since it supposed to be fairly warm outside.  Probably won't get all of them up but maybe one wall worth.  I'll try to keep you posted on the progress.

No comments: