Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Gift Guide #4~ Gifts for Mothers, Grandmothers and all those other female relatives!

I asked for gifts for mothers and grandmothers but felt these ideas really would apply to any female relative one might have.  Here are some wonderful ideas for holiday gift giving!
Originalsbycindy
Blue Hat White Women Ladies Woman Soft Warm Winter Gear Teen Teens
ForgetMeNotSoapShop
Handmade  Soap You Pick any 4 Bars, Pay No Shipping
LisaRaspino
align=baseline
MJsKraze
align=baseline
acadienne
Hardanger Bookmark Pinks on gray linen
CaliforniaCottageCreations
Microwaveable Heat Therapy Pad Hot Cold with Lavender and Flaxseed
GalleriadiGiani
Magnifying Glass Pendant with Rhodonite Necklace
Hi-StrungDesignsJewelry

BadInkClothing

FlameFlyCreations
Butter soft genuine Ostrich skin womens skinny wallet handcrafted W24
Bycamille
Neck Warmer in Teal, Orange, Red, Brown Broomstick Lace
Patchtique
Holiday evening bag clutch poinsettias and holly

8 comments:

vickyvk said...

Great gift ideas! Thanks for including my Mommy and Me purse set:)

Lisa Raspino said...

Thank you for including my birdnest pendant in such an amazing collection. I'll be tweeting this and posting you link on Facebook. Love your blog!

Unknown said...

Thanks for including my bracelet! There are some good gift ideas here. I'll post on Facebook.

Andrea T

Anonymous said...

Wonderful gift guide! I'm crazy about Lisa's gawjus bird nest necklace.

mandi said...

Thanks for including my memo board.

divapixie said...

I love that memo board mandi. I may need to come and throw some $ your way after the BF moves in. ;)

Shiny Cat Creations said...

Thank you for including me!

Rachael Sandon said...

Beautiful items everyone! :)