Friday, November 5, 2010

Holiday gift guide #1A~ Teachers!

I have decided to not only highlight a piece of  my own for holiday shopping this season but, to put together a large collection of holiday gift ideas from other Artfire artisans as well!  I put up the theme for my gift guides and had TONS of responses so.... here's my very first of the season.
Gifts for that special TEACHER in your life!
How about a great gift basket full of pampering goodies from Norma's Bath and Body
  There are lots of wonderul bath and body products perfect for teachers!  DebsDay Handmade Vegan Soap...Cherry Almond  SummerfieldSoaps  Handcrafted Soap - White Tea & Ginger - Two Bar Gift Bag  essensu 
Or maybe a beautiful rosary from Designs by Patricia Hall for that special Sister at the local Catholic school your child attends.









  Organizer Index Card Binder Poteeka Series by ArtBySunfire 2233912 105

Handmade List BookJournals are always a great idea for teachers and Salamander Art  has some gorgeous ones.  Or try these great index card journals from Art by Sunfire . 
And to go with those lovely journals... BOOKMARKS!
I'll be back this afternoon with more in this Teacher's holiday gift guide!  There's so much to show you, I had to split it into two seperate posts!

No comments: