Friday, April 2, 2010

More new pieces!


I have been very busy the past week or making new items with a bunch of lampwork beads I had created a few years ago. They have been sitting in my stock for what seems like ages with no inspiration to utilize them anyway. Then I saw some ideas at the art auction walking around on other women and I discovered what to do. Simple chain pices with mismatched lampwork beads.... how bohemian! And fabulous!
I also did a a few pendants from some of the larger and more abstract beads. I think they turned out pretty cool. I am hoping to get them listed today as well... sometime after lunch but before I get upstaris to torch some more beads.
This one looks like a glowing heart. I wrapped it with brass wire and added an AB faceted glass drop for added color.
This one is a littl more fiery looking.

Again I added some faceted glass beads at the top and bottom for color and wrapped it with brass wire.
This is one of favorite beads becauseit uses a stacked dot technique that imitates fish scales or the petals of a flower. I use silver toned artist wire on this one to enhance the color of the blues and also added more faceted glass beads, this time for sparkle.


No comments: