Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Vasquez of Bay's Jewels

Today I would like to feature another Artfire artist: Vasquez of Bay's Jewels!
Bailie Vasquez currently resides in Woods Cross, Utah. She does volunteer work for her city council, participates in 5k runs for charity and of course loves making jewelry in her spare time!
I asked Bailie a few questions about herself and her craft. Below are her answers.
How did you first get into your craft?
I used to go to craft shows to help my mom and was always intrigued by all the jewelry sellers that were there. I started a few years ago making my own jewelry and then started selling at craft shows.
Is there any one particular artist or person in your life that inspires you?
I am totally inspired by my family. They are hard workers and when things get tough, they don't give up.
What are your favorite materials to work with and why?
I love working with beads. There are so many different kinds. I could spend an entire day in a bead shop.
Is there anything that you think you do that makes your creations stand apart from similar ones/ your competitors?
Simple designs are always traditional and I always look for simplicity.
Anything else you would like my readers to know about (sales, coupons, etc.)?
I would like them to know I will give out a free gift with every order. Great customer service equals return customers. If my customers are happy then I'm happy. Special thanks to Divapixie for this blog feature.
You can see Bailie's jewelry at http://www.artfire.com/users/Vasquez






No comments: