Monday, April 19, 2010

More new pieces!

I have been trying to keep my hands busy so my mind won't focus on the miserable head cold that has struck me down. And thus, I have many more new pieces to show you all!This lovely pair of chandalier earrings have been waiting to happen it seems. I bought the lovely green cubic zirconia drops in Santa Fe this past Thanksgiving and haven't had the opportunity to use them yet. I paired them with earthy brown swarovski crystal bicones as well as antiqued brass earring components and brass wire. This pair of earrings once again showcase swarovski crystal bicones but also uses swarovski crystalized pearls. I used silver toned components and wire to add to teh sparkle of these chandelier earrings.

I absolutely LOVE this necklace. I saw this metal flower component with rhinestones and knew I just HAD to use it. I also happened to have these lovely faceted glass beads and silver toned spacers sitting in my stock and it was a perfect combination. I also am in love with the asymetrical design that is popular nowadays. Its classy and elegant and really stands out in a crowd, just like this lovely necklace!

1 comment:

chamorita essentials said...

very nice jewelry.