Monday, March 1, 2010

Jewelry Party Offer


I have decided to run a special for the people in my immediate area and even those who might not be close by but would be willing to work with me on this. I am offering to do jewelry parties with my creations. I will offer the host/hostess $30 credit to spend in my studio for simply hosting a jewelry party featuring my things. For every $50 in sales I make at the party, the host/hostess will earn another $10 credit. I think this is a heck of a deal!

I am also hoping to collect information from other artists who have done something similar in their areas. I'll combine my experience and knowledge with that info and write a complete blog about throwing handmade jewelry parties. My hope is that by compiling the information I might be able to help out other jewelry artists considering this idea.

No comments: